Saturday, March 24, 2007

Redundancy Department of Redundancy

Bureaucracy is absolutely insane.
I have to change my address with the CRA in order to file my taxes online (my Dad does, actually). Anyway, in order to change your address online one needs to sign up for an online account. No big deal, except that in order to sign up, one needs to provide a tonne of information to verify you are who you say you are, and not some sort of Cold War era super spy. Then, one has to have a secret code mailed out to you.

Thats right, mailed. In order to change your mailing address, you need to have a password mailed to your old address.

My head hurts.

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey if my history prof did actually move into your old place on the mountain, you're set! sort of...

kat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home