Sunday, November 19, 2006

December Bound

Hey all. So it looks like I will be making the big trip home at Christmas. I plan on flying home on Christmas Day and going back on Jan 1. This should be the first Boxing Day I will have off in like 8 years. I'm pretty effing excited. (P.S. Kim, will there be a party at your house for New Years?)

In other news, I love the new Deftones Cd (Natty, you should as well). Its not as metallistic as their older Cds, but I have to say, its right up there with White Pony for me. Damn fine stuff.

I also saw the Rapture a couple of days ago. Pretty decent show (for an indie dance-party). It would have been better if I hadn't had to fend off the morons behind me that were attempting to mosh in front of the stage. If I hadn't, my friends Julia and Tracey would have been grease smears against the front of the stage, and no one wants to see/clean that.

5 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Chakra Khan said...

Heck yah!!!! You'll be partying with us!!! WOOT!

(I am thinking of taking boxing day off myself here too, heck, why not the whole year....[you lucky swine you..])

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger dani said...

Yay! I can't wait to see you!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Floozie said...

you're going to Saskatchewan on purpose...like by choice?

;)

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger theory33 said...

You betcha party! Woot!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Natty said...

You got to see the Rapture...Natty so jealous!

Yes I do like the Deftones new one...it took a lil bit to actually bring it home, but now I'm glad. It's effin brilliant through headphones!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home